Why we love this product
Denude is an opulent rinsable no-cloth required deep cleanser, made with carefully thought out synergistic composition of antioxidants- rich butter, and oils, with an ability to nourish, sooth, and cleanse. Gently and effortlessly melt away and lift makeup and dirt caused by pollution, revealing a supple luminous complexion.
Cleansing is the most important and first step in a beauty ritual
The satiny smooth texture is concentrated water-free cleanser, Melt upon contact with skin, and transform to a cleansing milk with just a little water. Great for all skin types, especially dry, mature, dull, dehydrated, stressed, acneic, congested, and sensitive.
DENUDE cleanser emulsifies, and rinses clean with just water, no cloth or hot towel required.
* Deeply cleanse, remove impurities, dirt, and pollution
* Remove makeup without residue
* Decongest and improve circulation
* Balance skin oils and toxins build up
* Gently exfoliate and soften the skin with no irritation
Aroma: A luxurious, rounded scent of Rosewood, Rose geranium, Ylang Ylang, Neroli, Lavender, and Frankincense.
Tucuma butter: This palm tree in the Amazonian forest improves the skin's moisture barrier and offers true hydration for improved elasticity and suppleness. It's also high in cell regenerating properties due to its high vitamin A content.
It's also high in polyphenols and fatty acids that combat and defend the body from free radicals in the tissues to help retain skin elasticity.
Camelia Seed Oil: About 86% of Camellia seed oil contains Oleic Acid and Omega 9 fatty acids which are critical in the retention and enhancement of the skin moisture.The composition of camellia oil is very similar to that of the fatty acids of human skin allowing it to be absorbed quickly. It’s also rich in Vitamins A, D, E and K and polyphenols which are an excellent anti-oxidants to combat the effects of free radicals. This amazing oil also provides efficacious anti-inflammatory activity.
Baobab Seed Oil: Is softening and reconstructing the skin, improving the elasticity of the skin, and soothing.Balances sebum production in the skin, offers anti-inflammatory benefits, act as an insulator, it protects skin at high or low temperatures
Babassu Oil - is palm tree that is native to the northeastern part of Brazil. Filled with antioxidants, such as Vitamin E and phytosterols. These antioxidants can combat inflammation very effectively. Also possessing anti-fungal and antibacterial qualities.
Willow Bark: Is a natural exfoliant with a natural salicylic acid, it helps prevent the buildup of dead skin cells, and reduce redness and inflammation.
To use: Scoop a pea size of Denude cleanser onto dry skin with your fingertips and massage into the skin, and neck in circular motion upward and outward, allowing the cleanser to completely dissolve and absorb the nutrients, and gently exfoliate while Inhaling the aromatics for a moment. Wet your fingertips to emulsify the cleanser. Rinse off with warm water while massaging the skin. Now your skin is ready for the next beauty regimen step. Always use dry hands or dry clean cosmetic spoons to scoop out the cleanser from the jar, water can contaminate it.
Tip: Just before you are ready to take a shower, apply Denude cleanser on your face, and massage well, step into the shower trying not to get your face wet until you are done. The steam will soften the skin and help with the cleansing action. Enjoy the aromatics while in the shower. When you are done, massage your face one more time, and rinse well.
We recommend that you carefully read the ingredients labels to avoid any known allergies. It is also recommended to do a patch test for any new products by applying to an inconspicuous area like the inner side of your arm and wait 24 hours to check if any irritation occurs.
Our products should not take the place of qualified medical diagnosis or treatment, nor are they meant to cure any disease or medical condition. Please seek the advice of a medical professional if you are having any chronic skin conditions or medical issues. Discontinue use of these or any products if allergy or irritation.
Ayelet Naturals, LLC © Copyright 2018 All Rights Reserved!
- Prunus Dulcis, Almond butter, Camellia oleifera (Camellia) Tea Seed (Tsubaki) Oil*, Orbignya oleifera (Babassu) Butter*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Oil infused with Alkanet *, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate), Adansonia digitata (Baobab) Oil*, Jojoba Esters, Theobroma grandiflorum Cupuacu (Cupuacu) Butter*, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Astrocaryum vulgare (Tucuma) Butter, Oenothera (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Hydroxystearyl Alcohol and Hydroxystearyl Glucoside, Ricinus communis) (Castor) Seed Oil*, Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Salix alba (Willow) bark Extract, Coco Glucoside, Non- GMO Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Soy Lecithin, Rose clay, Aniba roseodora (Rosewood) Oil**, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil**, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil**, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil**, Boswellia sacra (Frankincense) Oil**, Citrus aurantium amara (Neroli) Oil**, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract.
- All Certifications are verified by Shopterra
- We are Certified Cruelty Free by the Leaping Bunney
- Ayelet Naturals is certified by the Leaping Bunny Program and adheres to the Leaping Bunny Corporate Standard of Compassion for Animals, a voluntary pledge that cosmetic, personal care, and/or household product companies make to clear animal testing from all stages of product development.
- Our ingredient suppliers have made the same pledge and the result is a product guaranteed to be 100% free of animal testing.
- All Claims are verified by Shopterra
- Ayelet Naturals uses mostly Certified Organic ingredients in our product formulations. If an ingredient is listed as organic, rest assured it is certified as such by our suppliers. These ingredients are grown without chemicals, pesticides, or artificial fertilizers.
- But bear in mind, we are a small company. Our many products by hand in limited quantities. Certifications are expensive and must be obtained separately for each product. We choose to concentrate on finding the best organic ingredients rather than on paying for dozens of certificates.
- We utilize the whole plant from flower, stem, root to seed, each part of our formulation are highly concentrated with the focus on performance and maximum efficacy.