Why we love this productUsing a facial steam is a quick, efficient way to deeply and thoroughly cleanse pores since the warm steam causes your face to sweat, opening pores to the max and helps soften the surface layer of dead skin cells, releasing dirt and debris that could be trapped in pores causing breakouts.This herb blend is comprised of 13 herbs, each herb was carefully selected for its ability to treat both acne and diminish scars. They are also high in vitamins, stimulate circulation and collagen production, regenerate skin cells, smooth and prevents wrinkles, correct sebum production balancing oily/dry skin, even skin tone and diminish age spots.
Directions: Bring one to two cups of filtered water to boil, remove from heat and add herbs. Clean face. Hold face over steam for 10 minutes, cover head with a towel for added effect. Optional-while pores are open use a clay mask or gently massage face with a cleansing oil and wipe off with a rag dipped in face steam water. Follow by covering face with a cold rag 2-3 times, then apply alcohol-free moisturizer. For extra pore shrinking follow with an ice cube, rose water, cucumber rub, or witch hazel water before moisturizer.
Organic Ingredients: Rosehips, Green Tea, Calendula, Burdock Root, Oregano, Rosemary, Neem Leaf, Chamomile, Spearmint, Fenugreek, Gotu Kola, White Sage, Cleavers.
- Rosehips, Green Tea, Calendula, Burdock Root, Oregano, Rosemary, Neem Leaf, Chamomile, Spearmint, Fenugreek, Gotu Kola, White Sage, Cleavers.
- All Claims are verified by Shopterra
- Clove: Antimicrobial, antibacterial, inhibits yeast growth, effective against the specific bacteria that spreads cholera.
- Cinnamon: Antimicrobial, antifungal, antibacterial, antiparasitic, kills mold. Kills common hospital acquired infections such as streptococcus and resistant Staphylococcus aureus. Studies found it as effective as antiseptics used in hospitals.Effective against several antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria. Cinnamon has proven itself a worthy antibacterial through decades of laboratory testing.
- Rosemary: Antimicrobial against a variety of bacteria, fungi, mold and viruses. Effective against Cholera, E. Coli and drug resistant Staphylococcus.
- Eucalyptus: Used in australia since at least 1780. Antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antibiotic. Effective against Malaria, cholera, measles, scarlet fever, mumps, tuberculosis and typhoid. Comparable to traditional antibiotics for Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Salmonella and influenza.
- Echinacea: Used by Native Americans well before the arrival of Columbus. Antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal, and disinfectant. Kills yeast, slows of stops bacteria and stimulates new tissue growth.
- Goldenseal: Used for thousands of years, considered one of the most medicinal plants on the planet. Antibiotic, antiviral. Works against several strains of antibiotic resistant bacteria, including Staphylococcus. It inhibits bacteria and their form of communication. Inhibits growth of Influenza virus.
- Juniper Berries: Treats both gram negative and gram positive bacteria, including Staph, E. Coli, and pneumonia. Antioxidant, Antibacterial.
- White Sage: Studies show it has powerful antibacterial properties strong enough to combat Staph, Pneumonia and Candida. Antifungal, antibacterial, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti inflammatory. Works symbiotically with rosemary for extra antibacterial effect.
- Wormwood: Anti Inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, antiamoebic. Still used in Asia and parts of Africa to treat Malaria.
- Yarrow: Many studies have proven Yarrow to be a very efficient astringent, antiseptic, antimicrobial.
- Lemon Balm: High degree of antibacterial and antiviral activity, including against Listeria and Staph.
- Mullein: Antibacterial, antitumor, antiviral, antifungal.
- Oregano: Over 800 studies have proven Oregano to be a powerful antibacterial and antifungal. Oregano's long history as a food preservative has been proven effective in studies involving E. Coli.
- Oregon Graperoot: This powerful antibiotic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory has been used for hundreds if not thousands of years to treat severe infections. Contains the same germ killing compound, Berberine, as Goldenseal. This herb got its name from the pioneers on the Oregon Trail who used it both as food and medicine, and has since been named Oregon's state flower.
- Tea Tree Oil: Studies have proved this oil to be much more effective at treating resistant Staphylococcus than hospital antibiotics. On its own this potent oil kills at least 90% of bacteria.
- Vitamin E Oil: Preservative. Increases growth of new skin cells and restores natural elasticity.
- Olive Oil: Antibacterial, Antiviral, High in vitamins and minerals. Used in cosmetics for thousands of years.
- Green Tea Oil: Antibacterial, regenerates skin cells, full of vitamins, protects from sun damage.
- Jojoba: Mostly comprised of fatty acids, extremely high in Omega 3&6, Stimulates new skin cell growth, restore elasticity and collagen. High in antioxidants and fungicides.
Customer Reviews (0)
No posts found