Why we love this product
This blend is comprised of the most soothing, nutrient rich, skin care herbs. This blend is full of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. These herbs are very effective at treating a variety of skin ailments including, acne, eczema, wrinkles, scars, age spots, psoriasis, sunburns, irritation and rashes from bug bites or plants. Add to your bath for a deep treatment that purifies and nourishes for healthy, vibrant skin.
Directions: Add to your bath as soon as you start the water. To amp up the detoxification add apple cider vinegar, sea salt and/or your favorite clay. Soak for 45-60 minutes. Make sure to drink lots of water during and after bath. Your bath water should be hot enough to make you sweat, but not hot enough that your heart races or you feel light headed.
14 grams of freshly ground herbs in each 3 x 5" tea bag, two bags in each package.
Organic Ingredients: Calendula, Yarrow, Rosehips, Peppermint, Lavender, Chamomile, Cleavers, Marshmallow Root, Burdock Root, Comfrey, Echinacea, Oregon Graperoot.
Do not use to treat Poison oak or Ivy rash. Hot showers or baths spread P.O. rash. For a Poison Oak treatment check out https://www.etsy.com/listing/241862429.
Medicinal value of herbs used:
Calendula: Top skin care herb, heals most skin ailments.
Yarrow: Treats itchy, dry skin and eczema. Speeds healing of wounds.
Rosehips: High in antioxidants, anti-aging, high in vitamins and fatty acids, evens skin tone.
Mint: Soothing, slight numbing effect great at treating skin irritations caused by rashes from plants and insects, dryness and skin ailments.
Lavender: Aromatic, treats acne, eczema, heals burns, soothes bug bites, soothes tired muscles, and tones skin.
Chamomile: Aromatic, treats acne, speeds healing of wounds and common skin ailments, lightens scars, antioxidant.
Marshmallow Root: Very soothing, moisturizing, treats common skin disorders and rashes from plants, insects and climate.
Cleavers: Detoxifies skin, top skin care herb, soothes all skin ailments, rashes and bug bites.
Burdock Root: Detoxifying, anti-bacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory making it ideal for all kinds of skin irritations including eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, skin ulcers and acne.
Comfrey: Top healing herb, very high in allantoin which has soothing, firming and tightening properties.
Echinacea: Fights acne, diminishes wrinkles, anti-inflammatory treats irritated skin, cleansing.
Oregon Graperoot: Contains berberine, the same potent antiseptic found in Goldenseal. Strong psoriasis treatment deters overproduction of skin cells. Contains tannins that ease inflammation, irritation, and itching of the skin.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Calendula, Yarrow, Rosehips, Peppermint, Lavender, Chamomile, Cleavers, Marshmallow Root, Burdock Root, Comfrey, Echinacea, Oregon Graperoot
- All Claims are verified by Shopterra
- Clove: Antimicrobial, antibacterial, inhibits yeast growth, effective against the specific bacteria that spreads cholera.
- Cinnamon: Antimicrobial, antifungal, antibacterial, antiparasitic, kills mold. Kills common hospital acquired infections such as streptococcus and resistant Staphylococcus aureus. Studies found it as effective as antiseptics used in hospitals.Effective against several antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria. Cinnamon has proven itself a worthy antibacterial through decades of laboratory testing.
- Rosemary: Antimicrobial against a variety of bacteria, fungi, mold and viruses. Effective against Cholera, E. Coli and drug resistant Staphylococcus.
- Eucalyptus: Used in australia since at least 1780. Antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antibiotic. Effective against Malaria, cholera, measles, scarlet fever, mumps, tuberculosis and typhoid. Comparable to traditional antibiotics for Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Salmonella and influenza.
- Echinacea: Used by Native Americans well before the arrival of Columbus. Antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal, and disinfectant. Kills yeast, slows of stops bacteria and stimulates new tissue growth.
- Goldenseal: Used for thousands of years, considered one of the most medicinal plants on the planet. Antibiotic, antiviral. Works against several strains of antibiotic resistant bacteria, including Staphylococcus. It inhibits bacteria and their form of communication. Inhibits growth of Influenza virus.
- Juniper Berries: Treats both gram negative and gram positive bacteria, including Staph, E. Coli, and pneumonia. Antioxidant, Antibacterial.
- White Sage: Studies show it has powerful antibacterial properties strong enough to combat Staph, Pneumonia and Candida. Antifungal, antibacterial, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti inflammatory. Works symbiotically with rosemary for extra antibacterial effect.
- Wormwood: Anti Inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, antiamoebic. Still used in Asia and parts of Africa to treat Malaria.
- Yarrow: Many studies have proven Yarrow to be a very efficient astringent, antiseptic, antimicrobial.
- Lemon Balm: High degree of antibacterial and antiviral activity, including against Listeria and Staph.
- Mullein: Antibacterial, antitumor, antiviral, antifungal.
- Oregano: Over 800 studies have proven Oregano to be a powerful antibacterial and antifungal. Oregano's long history as a food preservative has been proven effective in studies involving E. Coli.
- Oregon Graperoot: This powerful antibiotic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory has been used for hundreds if not thousands of years to treat severe infections. Contains the same germ killing compound, Berberine, as Goldenseal. This herb got its name from the pioneers on the Oregon Trail who used it both as food and medicine, and has since been named Oregon's state flower.
- Tea Tree Oil: Studies have proved this oil to be much more effective at treating resistant Staphylococcus than hospital antibiotics. On its own this potent oil kills at least 90% of bacteria.
- Vitamin E Oil: Preservative. Increases growth of new skin cells and restores natural elasticity.
- Olive Oil: Antibacterial, Antiviral, High in vitamins and minerals. Used in cosmetics for thousands of years.
- Green Tea Oil: Antibacterial, regenerates skin cells, full of vitamins, protects from sun damage.
- Jojoba: Mostly comprised of fatty acids, extremely high in Omega 3&6, Stimulates new skin cell growth, restore elasticity and collagen. High in antioxidants and fungicides.
Customer Reviews (0)
No posts found