Why we love this product
- ADVANCED VITAMIN C SERUM - Vitamin C Serum is in concentrations of 20%, which is the most potent form of vitamin C applied to the skin. It helps shrink pores, clear up acnes, prevent breakouts, and repair the appearance of acne scars. It leaves skin with a healthier appearance that glows. Vitamin C 20% L-Ascorbic acid, is a well-established and accepted antioxidant which will protect your skin against environment stressors.
- POWERFUL ANTI-AGING FORMULA – This formula helps promote new collagen growth, visibly reduce the signs of age in the skin, and protects the skin from environmental damage and premature aging. Vitamin C is essential for good skin health working to promote new collagen growth, visibly reduces the signs of age in the skin, and protect the skin from environmental damage and premature aging.
- SKIN REPAIR & REVITALIZER - Stimulates collagen growth, reducing the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. This serum maximizes the anti-aging effects of several powerful natural ingredients. It helps to reduce the appearance of redness in the skin. The Vitamin C 20%, with Vit. B, E, Ferulic & Hyaluronic acid formulation will help restore skin tone and the youthful appearance of the skin.
- DUAL-ACTION MOISTURE: Hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and sodium PCA are natural humectants that continuously attract moisture to the skin. Simultaneously, vitamin E nourishes and protects the lipid barrier by keeping the moisture from escaping, thereby ensuring that hydration stays at optimum levels. Each ingredient is used in its most effective form, and was specifically selected for its ability to affect real results on the skin.
- Ferulic Acid: A plant-based antioxidant found in the cell walls of grains, ferulic acid effectively neutralizes free radicals that could otherwise cause premature aging. It also stabilizes vitamin C and enhances the nourishing benefits of vitamin E. * Vitamin C (20% L-Ascorbic Acid): Vitamin C in its most efficacious form, L-Ascorbic acid is a powerful antioxidant. It is known for its ability to brighten the appearance of hyperpigmentation and effectively defend from oxidative stress. * Vitmanin E (Tocopherol): A hydrophobic molecule, meaning a molecule that is not water soluble, Tocopherol restores hydration by nourishing the lipid barrier and preventing the evaporation of existing moisture, known as transepidermal water loss, or TEWL. It also acts as an antioxidant and is highlighted by its stabilizing abilities in this formula. * Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): Also known as vitamin B3, niacinamide can improve the appearance of enlarged pores, brighten dull skin, as well as defend against environmental toxins. Niacinamide also has a hydrophilic molecular structure, meaning it attracts water from its environment. * Vitamin B5 (Panthenol): This form of Provitamin B5 is a hydrophilic, or water absorbing, humectant and conditioner that works to pull in and bind moisture to the skin. * Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate): Known for its ability to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water, Hyaluronic Acid is a humectant that draws moisture into the skin. * Sodium PCA. * Glycerin
- All Claims are verified by Shopterra
- Free from chemicals
- Naturally derived ingredients
Customer Reviews (0)
No posts found